We have completed our first two weeks of fundraising to bring the Numana Meal Packing Event to NJ. We have some exciting things to update you about:
- We have raised $3561 through the online donation page as of this morning. That is enough to cover the cost of 54 of the 93 total boxes for the event. Only 39 more boxes to go to make this happen.
- We received our first corporate sponsor. Thank you Casey & Keller, Inc for your partnership.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church is collecting loose change for this event. All loose change in the offering plate will go to support the meal packaging event.
- We have prepared a flyer for the event. You can download it at: haitianchildrensministry.org/downloads/MealPackingFlyer.pdf. Feel free to print it out. Share it with co-workers, friends, and family members. You can post it on community bulletin boards or distribute any way you see fit. Help us get the word out!
- Social Media plays a big role in helping to promote this event. Share it on your Facebook Page. We have created a Facebook Event. If you have donated, are volunteering, or participated in this event in any way, mark that you will be attending. This also helps us get the word out. It’s not an official sign up for the event, but it helps to show others that this is something they should check out.
- There is a Volunteer/Fundraising Coordination Meeting tomorrow night at 7pm at Good Shepherd. If you are interested in being part of our planning team, you are welcome to join us.
- Here is a video that shows what you are helping to accomplish:
Thank you for helping to make this happen. We are grateful for your partnership in the gospel.